So I finally decided to” put hands to keyboard” and stop procrastinating. For a long time now, I have been writing blogs in my head and never actually doing it with the excuse that am too busy .
As you know, being a mother, especially to twins, is demanding and there never seems to be a free time to write or in this case type. Even as I type now, I have to intermittently, breastfeed, change diapers and cook. Enough about my rumbling, let’s get to knowing me.
Introducing myself kind of reminds me about those “Myself” essays we used to write back in Junior High School.
- My name is Benedicta. I originally come from Navrongo, a small town in Ghana but I currently live in Germany.
- I have been married to a German for almost 5years (since 2012)
- I have 3 beautiful kids. One tenacious 3-year old girl (most likely got that from mama) and 8-month old adorable fraternal twins (boy and girl).
- I am currently a stay-at- home mom. Got my hands full though.
- I love to read, write, play volleyball, play football, cook and bake.
Join me as I share my life and experiences about living in Ghana, moving to Germany and living in Germany. I will occasionaly post food and cakes recipes as well as tips on best places to shop for clothes, hair and products in Germany for Africans.
I look forward to reading your comments.
Thanks for stopping by.